Safety Organizations and Regulations
Module 2 in the Manufacturing Safety course.
Module Goals, Objectives and Completion Time
The goal of this module is to introduce students to safety organizations and regulations and provide students with information regarding employer and employee responsibilities for creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Explain the importance, role, and mission of OSHA
- Differentiate between employer and employee safety responsibilities
- Describe facility inspection priorities and procedures
- Assess safety forms and programs
- Identify the main safety agencies
Approximate Completion Time: 50 Minutes